I was fortunate enough to grow up in Victoria and graduated from Victoria High School in Fernwood in 2004 – the oldest public high school west of Winnipeg and north of San Francisco. At 14 years old, I started working for my father, first at his stone masonry business, then at Juras Construction Limited building new homes. I learned a lot about construction over the years and working with my father I also learned the value of hard work. After high school, I went on to attain my master’s degree from UBC and enjoyed a successful career at the Vancouver Island Health Authority. Propelled by my passion for real estate and properties, I began my exciting full-time career as a REALTOR® in 2010. Immediately, I saw an industry in need of change with consumers hungry for more options. I was one of the very first REALTORS® in Victoria to offer both Flat Fee Listings (also known as ‘Mere Postings’) and a cash back program for my buyers. In 2012 I became Fair Realty’s Associate Broker and by end of 2013 I was one of Victoria’s most productive REALTORS®. At this point in my career, 70% to 80% of my sales are via referral. Feel free to drop me a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Broker’s Licensing Program – University of British Columbia
- Rental Property Management Program – University of British Columbia
- REALTOR® Licensing Program – University of British Columbia
- Mortgage Broker Program – University of British Columbia
- Masters of Health Administration (M.H.A.) – University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Health Science (B.H.Sc.) – Thompson Rivers University
- 2016 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $51,300,000 MLS® sales volume (94 transactions).
- 2015 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $50,900,000 MLS® sales volume (92 transactions).
- 2014 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $38,900,000 MLS® sales volume (82 transactions).
- 2013 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $35,100,000 MLS® sales volume (73 transactions).
- 2012 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $21,500,000 MLS® sales volume (47 transactions).
- 2011 Gold MLS® Award Winner – Over $14,500,000 MLS® sales volume (28 transactions).
Gold MLS® Award is given to top 10% of REALTORS® with the Victoria Real Estate Board.
Relevant Real Estate Experience
- 2015-present: Strata Council @ 728 Yates, Era (157 unit building).
- 2012-present: Associate Broker @ Fair Realty
- 2011-present: Real Estate Investor (834 Johnson, Promontory, Era, Encore, etc.)
- 2007-present: Consulting @ Juras Construction Limited
- 2014-2015: Owner-built my custom personal residence
- 2011-2013: Strata Treasurer @ 834 Johnson (115 unit building)
In 2014-2015 acting as my own general contractor I custom built my 4,500 sq/ft dream home in Saanich. A lot of valuable experiences gained during the process of the lot acquisition, design, engineering, and build out.